1. Firman issued by
#Aurangzeb to convert Hindus. Rs 4 for a Hindu male Rs 2 for a female. Dated: 7 Apr 1685
2. If Devi Chand, Zamindar of Manoharpur, who’s in prison, becomes Muslim, better for him. Else he be killed.
(Darbar Khan was ordered (by Aurangzeb) to send a parwanah to Ihatmam Khan, Kotwal of Garhvitli (at Ajmer) with above instructions)
3. Shaikh Abdul Momin, Faujdar of Bithur, wrote he had converted 150 Hindus & had given them saropas and cash. ‘Go on giving them’, replied Aurangzeb
4. Aurangzeb’s order for demolishing the temple at Goner(Amber) Siyaha Akhbarat-i-Darbar-i-Mu’alla Julus, 28 Mar 1686.
5. Demolition of Bindu-Madhav Temple at Banaras. Siyah Akhbarat-i-Darbar-i- Mu’alla Julus 26, Ramzan 20 / 13 Sep 1682
6. Orders to Jawahar Chand, Daroga of the beldars, that whichever temples come in the way of the Emperor be demolished.
7. Orders 4 demolition of Jagannath Temple, Orissa Siyah Akhbarat-i-Darbar-i-Mu’alla Julus 24,Jamadi I, 23 / 01 Jun1681
8. Orders for the destruction of temples on the bank of Maharana’s lake, Udaipur. 23rd December 1679.
9. Painting: Demolition of Keshava Rai temple at Mathura. (13th January / 11th February 1670)
10. Proclamations of the demolition of the temple of Kashi Vishwanath (Banaras), August 1669 A.D. Gyanvapi Mosque stands there today
11. Even to look at a temple is a sin for a Musalman -Aurangzeb. Umurat-i-Hazur Kishwar-Kashai Julus / 13 Oct 1666
12. Demolition of Kalka’s Temple near Delhi – I. Siyah Waqa’i- Darbar Regnal Year 10, Rabi I, 23 / 3 Sep 1667.
13. General Order by Aurangzeb for the Destruction of Temples. (9th April 1669)
14. Aurangzeb also ordered to demolish 8-10 Century LaxmiNarayan temple in Chamba, HP. Temple museum still have the Farman from Aurangzeb.
Serials 1-13: aurangzeb.info